Certified Auditor | Certified Tax Advisor | Partner
- Technology Companies
- Financial Services
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Project Finance
Sarah Kasper joined Schlecht and Partner in August 2020 committing her time to deliver Transaction and Financial Advisory Services.
With an exceptional track record in 8+ years of experience in the Big4 professional services environment in Germany and the United States, Sarah offers an extensive experience in delivering financial statement audits and advisory projects for public, multinational corporations, international financial services organizations and technology companies.
Her main areas of focus are M&A, corporate finance, valuation and financial reporting. In her new role at Schlecht and Partner, Sarah creates value delivering advisory services across the Transaction, CFO and Board agenda of her clients.
- Member of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany (IDW)
- Visiting Lecturer at Harz University of Applied Sciences
in the field of Public Accounting & Business Valuation
German Certified Public Accountant, German Certified Tax Consultant,
Master of Science (M.Sc.), Bachelor of Arts (B.A. – Dual Degree)
- Since 2021: Partner at Schlecht und Partner Wirtschaftspruefer, Steuerberater – Munich (Germany)
- 2020-2021: German CPA/ German Tax Advisor at Schlecht und Partner Wirtschaftspruefer, Steuerberater – Munich (Germany)
- 2017-2020: German CPA/ German Tax Advisor/ (Senior) Manager at EY, Assurance Services – Munich (Germany) & New York City (USA)
- 2012-2016: (Senior) Consultant at EY, Assurance and Transaction Advisory Services – Munich (Germany)