Solid Basis for fast and appropriate decision finding:
Based on our core competencies and Service lines of Auditing and Accounting as well as Tax Consulting we have acquired a fast knowledge in the areas of Management and Business Consulting.
It is our commitment to Support our Clients in the establishment and development as well as the optimization of their core Business processes. We are convinced, that a successful corporate Management requires an efficient and current Business Management.
To the background of our longstanding experience, we have successfully established and optimized key management and business processes. We have especially focused on accounting related and finance related processes.
We have a broad experience in various branches and businesses. This especially includes the Manufacturing Sector, the Services industry as well as Trade and Commerce. Especially extensive compentencies are in the fields of Energy, IT, Media, Construction, Textile Industry, Real Estate and Engineering as well as the Toy Industry.
We apply modern software Solutions, which we specifically adapt to the concrete issue at Hand. In this context we are indpendent and able to apply the most appropriate solution, free from any obligations.
- Corporate Planning and Optimization
- Financial Planning and Optimization
- Cash Flow Management, Planning and Optimization
- Rating and Communication
- Fast Close
- Internal Audit
- Segmentcontrolling and Segmentreporting
Our Services in the field of Business and Management Consulting
The need for corporate planning results on the one hand from numerous requirements from third parties, which are brought to the company / management. Examples are banks or other investors, auditors, bodies or shareholders. On the other hand, corporate planning is an essential part of corporate management, as it provides a lot of information relevant to decision-making or makes it transparent.
In previous years, fully integrated planning in the sense of earnings, balance sheet and financial planning often failed due to technical requirements and thus excessive effort, nowadays one can speak of standard applications when mapping corporate planning, which in our opinion is still underused, especially in medium-sized companies will.
We want to convince you of the benefits of integrated planning and support you in implementing the optimal solution for you. We see the following approaches in particular:
- As part of a decision-making process, e.g. i.R. a company acquisition, a sale and lease back decision or similar a balance sheet, financial and results-oriented illustration:
- Together with you, we map the relevant aspects in a balance sheet, financial and earnings-oriented presentation.
- For example, you need short-term corporate planning in preparation for a rating:
- Together with you, we work out a consistent corporate plan.
- You want to expand your accounting with a software-supported, integrated planning / controlling system:
- We support you with the software selection and implementation.
Financing and related issues of available liquidity are currently subject to radical change in Germany. As a result, the requirements for the liquidity information and control systems have increased considerably. While in the past a result analysis was more or less the sole criterion for assessing the company’s development, today many questions focus on the company’s ability to meet its future financial obligations or to strengthen its internal financing power.
In our opinion, this often painful aspect can often be seen as positive. With the targeted use of liquid funds, corporate goals can often be better implemented in individual corporate areas, which in turn has a positive effect on corporate success. In our opinion, liquidity management should be increasingly used as a corporate management tool in medium-sized companies.
We want to convince you of the benefits of targeted liquidity management and support you in implementing the optimal solution for you. We see the following approaches in particular:
- Together with you, we analyze your company for ways of releasing liquidity reserves (short-term, medium-term, long-term).
- Together with you, we work out possible solutions to optimize the financing structure. The observance of the congruence of deadlines and the planned corporate development represent central framework conditions.
- We support you in the system selection and implementation of instruments for mapping liquidity, both for the short-term area (usually the direct method) and the medium / long-term area (usually the indirect method).
Basel II and the associated changes to the lending process are already in full swing.
There are effects in particular on the communication behavior between companies and investors. From the company’s point of view, this means that information has to be communicated more quickly, possibly more precisely and in a differently prepared form than in the past. Reliable communication in the right form is the best basis for a successful rating and thus for an optimization of the credit conditions and availability.
Another significant change is the fact that rating aspects must be included in business decisions today and in the future, i.e. In the run-up to a decision, it must be possible to simulate what effects the respective decision will have on the rating and thus on credit terms and availability.
We want to accompany you on the way to a successful rating. We see the following approaches to optimize the rating in particular:
- As part of a SWOT analysis, you will be shown strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks from a neutral third party.
- We will show you options for optimizing the financing and balance sheet structure.
- We show you the effects of any upcoming decisions on the rating.
- Optimization of the reporting
- Optimizing the process
Given the constantly changing economic framework conditions, the prompt provision of information with higher quality requirements for information is becoming increasingly important. Figures relevant for corporate management must therefore be available as soon as possible, ideally at the push of a button, in a decision-making form. In addition, there are once again external market participants such as banks in particular, driven by the requirements of Basel II, who are increasingly demanding timely interim reporting from the company.
In our experience, banks now attach at least as much importance to meaningful interim reports as they do to the annual financial statements that may be drawn up by external consultants once a year. This is understandable insofar as the type of reporting as a whole provides clear information about the quality of corporate governance and thus management.
Against this background, the process of information processing in accounting should be scrutinized in order to ensure timely and high-quality reporting (fast close).
We want to convince you of the benefits of a Fast Close project and support you in implementing the optimal solution for you. We see the following approaches in particular:
- Improving the effectiveness of accounting
- Not infrequently cost reductions in accounting due to process optimization
- Usually quality gain with better time availability
- Improvement of the rating
- Improved basis for corporate management
- Improvement of the reputation with lenders and lenders
Remember, professional reporting includes quality and time aspects in particular, is an essential part of investor relations and the basis for efficient corporate management.
Internal auditing is seen as a necessary evil by a large number of companies. In our opinion, however, the high number of corporate crises justifies the observed renaissance in this area. In addition, one can assume that entrepreneurs are fundamentally convinced of the need for an internal audit.
Nevertheless, the auditor is primarily perceived as the bearer of negative news, which is why reservations about his work in the company often still prevail.
A tried and tested possibility of avoiding this conflict in the company without foregoing the results and advantages of an internal audit is the outsourcing of this area.
In our opinion, the following additional advantages lie in outsourcing internal auditing:
- Variability of costs or avoidance of fixed costs
- Delimitable effort through clear task and time specifications
- A neutral third party is impartial, avoidance of operational blindness
- Necessary changes can often be communicated more easily through a neutral third party
Coming from auditing, we have years of experience in the implementation and communication of audit topics. It goes without saying that we have appropriate revision tools with database functionality. We are happy to take on individual auditing tasks, sub-areas or the complete auditing function in your company.
Capital market-oriented companies have to add segment reporting to their consolidated financial statements. In our opinion, this information, which is thus made available to external parties, should be available to the management of every company with several business areas, as it makes a significant contribution to successful company management:
- Using segmentation, important information relevant to decision-making about profitability, capital commitment and financing of individual business areas can be clarified.
- It is not uncommon for segment reporting to reveal that unprofitable business areas tie up a large part of the capital employed and thus prevent profitable business areas from developing.
- Another crucial piece of information is the disclosure of the development of individual business areas in order to be able to react to changes in time.
- A clear allocation of resources and thus of costs to segments increases the sensitivity with regard to inefficiencies considerably, since costs become transparent and do not get lost in the entire company.
We are happy to support you
- the segmentation of your company,
- the illustration with regard to the asset, financial and earnings position,
- the structure of your segment reporting.
MBA (International Taxation)
LL.M. (corp. restruc.)
Specialist Advisor for Company Succession
Certified Tax Advisor
Certified Tax Advisor
Specialist on International Taxation